Continuing professional development
Book your place on one of Fire Protection's free, independently certified, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars, which detail the principles and objectives of fire resistant ductwork.
- Led by our own highly experienced team
- Sessions last from one to two hours depending on selected seminar.
- Available to Developer/Main Contractors, Mechanical Engineers, Consultants, Architects and District surveyors involved in the design/construction and specification of fire-rated ductwork systems
- Suitable for engineers, consultants, architects and district surveyors involved in the design and specification of fire-rated ductwork systems
- During the session participants will examine:
a. The principles and objectives of fire control
b. The role of compartmentation
c. The most effective ways to provide fire protection in modern buildings
d. Legal Liability
- A question and answer session follows the formal presentation
- Available at a location to suit - either a client’s premises, or Fire Protection's head office in Harlow
- Flexible timing - can be carried out during a lunch hour or in the evening
- Refreshments available on request
Fire Protection is a pioneer in the application of fire rated ductwork and has a wealth of practical experience and its free presentation enables participants to update their knowledge in this vital area, whilst also contributing to CPD obligations.
To book your place, please fill in the enquiry form provided, or call the sales department on 01279 634230.